Commenting on new vehicle sales for April 2015 released on Monday, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa (NAAMSA) said domestic new vehicle sales - particularly commercial vehicle sales - had been affected by the...
Posts tagged “Automotive”
This week General Motors celebrates 500 million vehicles built globally over the past 106 years – the most by any automaker to date.
GM is the first vehicle manufacturer to achieve this milestone and remains focused on being the most valued automaker in the world.
VWSA has managed to decrease its weekend base load target for the entire manufacturing plant by 27% from 3.91 to 2.84 Mega Watts.
You're invited to South Africa's Leading International Trade Fair for the Automotive Industry targeting Trade Visitors from the Sub-Saharan Region.
Date: 6 - 9 May 2015
For more information visit ...
While the outlook for vehicle sales in 2015 had improved as a result of a number of recent positive developments “one major negative factor revolved around the security and stability of electricity supply,” The National Association of Automotive...
Invitation to KPMG Global Automotive Executive Survey
KPMG will be launching the results of the 2015 KPMG Global Automotive Executive Survey in March. This year the format of the event will also include a panel discussion with members from OEM, a...
New vehicle exports in November “reflected further upward movement,” the National Association of Automotive Manufacturers of South Africa (Naamsa) said in a statement today.
The figures show that 28 021 new vehicles were exported last month, and...
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC), Port of Ngqura and Volkswagen South Africa were all successful when the Top Green Organisation awards were handed out in East London last week.
Coega and the Port of Ngqura received a gold award for “...
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber released the following statement on behalf of Mandla Madwara, President, following the announcement that Mr David Powels of VWSA has been appointed as President of Volkswagen do Brasil, effective in 2015:
- Domestic new vehicle sales affected by public holidays
- GM celebrates 500 million global production milestone
- Volkswagen is lightening its electricity consumption load
- Eastern Cape auto sector efficient but under pressure
- Invitation: Automechanika Johannesburg
- NAAMSA warns on security of energy supply
- KPMG Global Automotive Executive Survey
- November 2014 new vehicle exports reflected further upward momentum
- “Green” awards for Coega, Port of Ngqura and Volkswagen
- Chamber congratulates local automotive head on Brazil appointment