The Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ), located in the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, has been selected as one of seven examples of success out of thousands of SEZs around the world, in a World Bank-financed research study into what makes economic zones successful.
Posts tagged “Investment”
Isuzu Motors announced the official launch of its business operations in South Africa
Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
Department of Trade and Industry introduces the Strategic Partnership Programme at Coega.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) recently welcomed the forty-first (41) operational investor in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
Along with the continued local investment, it has also been confirmed that the thrilling, first-ever Ford Ranger Raptor will be produced in South Africa when it hits the market in 2019, introducing an entirely new level of off-road performance and capability to the one-ton pickup segment.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) announced today it has seen the successful completion of well over ninety seven percent – 97% of school projects allocated to it by the Department of Education in the Eastern Cape.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) was recently certified as the Top Employer 2018.
Over four hundred and fifty two jobs boost for NMB impoverished communities.
Ford's production capacity expands following R125-million upgrade to Vehicle Conveyor System at Silverton Assembly Plant.
- Coega Selected From 3 500 SEZs Around The World As A Template Of Success
- Isuzu Motors South Africa is officially launched
- Coega donates much needed school fence
- DTI introduces a Strategic Partnership Programme
- Coega a Pioneer in the Black Industrialist Programme
- Ford Invests R3-billion for Production Expansion in SA, Including First-Ever Ford Ranger Raptor
- CDC records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Schools
- Coega certified as a Top Employer for 2018
- Coega continues on providing jobs in the NMB Metro
- Ford's production capacity set to increase by 2.2%