Creating “affordable luxury” key to group’s inroads into hotel development, says CEO.
Posts tagged “Investment”
R40m Fort Gale Junction a vote of confidence for investment in the Eastern Cape.
A recently opened commercial cold-storage and distribution facility has positioned Nelson Mandela Bay as a viable export hub for frozen fish, meat and dairy commodities.
The Coega Development Corporation has kicked off the year with big growth plans for the Eastern Cape.
The Business Chamber would like to thank Dr Pierre Voges for his visionary leadership in making Nelson Mandela Bay a competitive city to live and work in.
Volkswagen is making great strides to develop market potentials in Africa.
Volkswagen is forging ahead with the regionalization of its worldwide automobile business and recently inaugurated a vehicle production facility in Kenya. This is Volkswagen's third production plant in Africa, together with one plant in South Africa and one in Nigeria.
- Billion Group opens R130 million, four-star Mthatha hotel
- R40m Fort Gale promising investment for the Eastern Cape
- First Eastern Cape commercial cold-storage facility opened
- Coega has big plans for 2017
- Business thanks outgoing MBDA CEO
- Volkswagen develops new market potentials in Africa
- Volkswagen opens vehicle production facility in Kenya