Volkswagen supports the VWSA B-BBEE Initiative Trust.
Posts tagged “Vwsa”
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber, elected its new President, Thomas Schaefer (Chairman and Managing Director of Volkswagen Group South Africa) last night at the first meeting of the new Board.
Three NGO's are the latest beneficiaries of the Volkswagen for Good initiative.
The summit will take place on 28 June at the Boardwalk Convention Centre in Port Elizabeth and will unpack and examine ethical leadership from various critical vantage points through a curated line-up of guest speakers.
Employees give off their time to support "Show of Hands" volunteer programme.
Volkswagen wins Oliver Top Empowerment Award for Socio-Economic Development.
Thomas Schäfer, Chairman and Managing Director of Volkswagen Group South Africa, to assume responsibility for developing and networking 49 states to form the new region.
Volkswagen and Wilderness Foundation Africa moving students forward.
Volkswagen is making great strides to develop market potentials in Africa.
Volkswagen is forging ahead with the regionalization of its worldwide automobile business and recently inaugurated a vehicle production facility in Kenya. This is Volkswagen's third production plant in Africa, together with one plant in South Africa and one in Nigeria.
- Volkswagen B-BBEE Initiatives Trust launched to Suppliers
- New Board leadership announcement at the Business Chamber
- Volkswagen donates a total of R2.8 million to NGO's in 2017
- Leadership summit 2017 to unpack ethical leadership
- Volkswagen volunteers upgrade Walmer Primary School
- Volkswagen awarded for Socio-Economic impact
- Volkswagen establishes new 'Sub-Saharan Africa' region
- Volkswagen helps Wilderness Foundation Africa
- Volkswagen develops new market potentials in Africa
- Volkswagen opens vehicle production facility in Kenya