PRETORIA - Monday, April 01, 2019: The National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa [NAAMSA] said that the declining trend in new vehicle market since the beginning of the year continued into March 2019
Posts tagged “Naamsa”
In the event, August 2017 aggregate new vehicle sales at 49 222 units had increased by 3 091 units or 6.7% from the 46 131 vehicles sold in August last year.
The Association said that aggregate domestic new vehicle sales had recorded an encouraging improvement led by new car and light commercial vehicle sales.
April 2017 aggregate new vehicle sales at 34 956 units have decreased by 5 392 units or 13.4% from the 40 348 vehicles sold in April last year.
In light of the political events, NAAMSA will suspend, for the time being, projections for domestic vehicle sales.
Noteworthy gains in light commercial vehicle as well as medium and heavy commercial vehicle sales play a role in positively steady vehicle sales
NAAMSA anticipates aggregate annual volume improvement of up to 3.5% in domestic vehicle sales.
- PRESS RELEASE: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURERS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- August 2017 vehicle sales
- July 2017 industry new vehicle sales
- NAAMSA reports vehicle sales deterioration
- NAAMSA deeply concerned over SA’s economy following recent political events
- 2017 Vehicle sales are still maintaining a positive trend
- New vehicle sales start 2017 off on a positive note