Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) was fortunate to have received a donation, from Ford Motor Company, of two brand new Ford Ranger 2.2 Diesel bakkies.
Posts tagged “Csi”
Three NGO's are the latest beneficiaries of the Volkswagen for Good initiative.
Air Products South Africa is known for investing in long-term projects and making an impact.
A surprise donation by Airports Company of South Africa (ACSA) Port Elizabeth International Airport to the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber’s CSI project brought an early Christmas present to youth sport development in the city.
THE countdown has begun for our Business United Through Sport Mandela Day kick-off.
Businesses in Nelson Mandela Day have just one week left to donate any new or used sporting items to the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber’s CSI campaign.
Children at Mooiplass Public Primary School in the impoverished Mzwini village in the Eastern Cape received 80 new pairs of school shoes on Tuesday, 3 May.
These children would often stay away from school in cold or rainy weather because they don’t have school shoes or any kind of shoes suited to wear during cold and rainy weather.
Some of the children who braved the cold and windy conditions came to school in shoes that were damaged, the wrong size or even sandals, where they eagerly waited for a new pair of shoes and some stationery from SANRAL.
The Art Museum would like participants to think about how Mandela inspires them while adding their strand of yarn to the living artwork and to write a message on a piece of paper to be added to the interactive sculpture.
- Eastcape MidlandsTVET College receives a generous donation from Ford
- Volkswagen donates a total of R2.8 million to NGO's in 2017
- Air Products, a pure heart for children across South Africa
- Christmas comes early at the Business Chamber
- Come play with the Business Chamber this Mandela Day
- Children at a rural school in the Eastern Cape receive school shoes
- Mandela day at the NMM Art Museum: Be part of an artwork