Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMMEs) in the Eastern Cape are getting a much needed boost from the Coega Development Corporation (CDC) following its investment of R30 million in SMMEs to complete various construction projects in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
Posts tagged “Cdc”
Over R1 billion worth of investment projects ready for implementation at Coega
CDC is set to finish the year well ahead of targets in terms of new investors, seeing another trend with the type of investors they are attracting.
Award winning Coega Development Corporation is leading the economic, industrial & infrastructure development in South Africa
Over 80% of companies which have invested in the Coega IDZ have seen an increase in their profits with the benefits being felt throughout the Nelson Mandela Metro and the rest of the province.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) welcomes the Consulate General, Kang Yong, of the People’s Republic of China.
- Nine SMMEs awarded contracts worth R30 million by Coega
- Advancing Economic Transformation in the Metals and Manufacturing Sector
- Coega proves Eastern Cape remains a preferred investment destination
- Pepi Silinga appointed to Gauteng Economic Advisory Panel
- Investment translating into jobs in the Coega IDZ
- Coega welcomes China’s Consulate General at the Coega IDZ