The ECDC in partnership with the dti, WESGRO, TIKZN, SAFLEC and SEDA will facilitate the participation of companies to the following trade missions and exhibitions for th 2019/20 financial year.
Posts tagged “Ecdc”
The Department of Small Business Development (DSBD) in partnership with the Department of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism (DEDEAT) hereby invites you to a stakeholder consultative session on review of the national business act of 1981 and draft national business license bill as well the EC Provincial draft business license bill.
The Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) in partnership with SAFLEC (South African Footwear and Leather Export Council) invites interested companies to participate in the Morocco International Leather & Shoes Fair show in Casablanca, Morocco from 28 -31 March 2019. This event showcases leather and footwear products.
The Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) in partnership with the USA ID Southern Africa Trade & Investment Hub cordially invites you to attend a seminar on AGOA & exporting to the USA.
Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy through Operation Phakisa.
- ECDC PLANNED TRADE MISSIONS AND EXHIBITIONS 2019/20
- INVITATION TO STAKEHOLDER CONSULTATIVE SESSION ON BUSINESS ACT AND LICENSE BILL
- Invitation: Morocco International Leather & Shoes Fair 2019
- Invite- AGOA Awareness & Exporting to USA Seminar
- Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy