The Department of Small Business Development (DSBD) in partnership with the Department of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism (DEDEAT) hereby invites you to a stakeholder consultative session on review of the national business act of 1981 and draft national business license bill as well the EC Provincial draft business license bill.
Posts tagged “News”
Nelson Mandela Bay has been confirmed as the host city of the second African Advanced Manufacturing and Composites Show.
Eastern Cape, 10 May 2019: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that roadworks will take on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch next week, from Monday, 13 May 2019 to Thursday, 16 May 2019.
PORT ELIZABETH, South Africa (07 April 2019) – The Standard Bank IRONMAN African Championship was off to a spectacular start early on Sunday morning, the 7th of April 2019, at Nelson Mandela Bay’s Hobie Beach.
Find latest news concerning the composites industry.
1 April 2019, PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA. The Skoll Foundation announced today that Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator has received the 2019 Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship. Founded by Silicon Valley entrepreneur Jeff Skoll, this prestigious award recognises change agents whose innovations have had significant, proven impact on the world’s most pressing problems. It is a select honour that has only been given to about 100 organisations globally since its inception. This news comes ahead of the Skoll World Forum being held next week in Oxford, England.
PRETORIA - Monday, April 01, 2019: The National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa [NAAMSA] said that the declining trend in new vehicle market since the beginning of the year continued into March 2019
Duys Engineering Group and SJM Flex were named Kaizen Champions at the annual Kaizen Seminar and awards in Port Elizabeth today (28 March 2019).
Rhino Manufacturing employees get vested interest in IDC deal
The ECDC extends an invitation to your firm to apply to participate in the Asia Fruit Logistica 2019 exhibition, scheduled to take place on 4-6 September 2019 in Hong Kong, China. The deadline for the submission of complete EMIA National Pavillion application forms is 31 March 2019.
- INVITATION TO STAKEHOLDER CONSULTATIVE SESSION ON BUSINESS ACT AND LICENSE BILL
- Nelson Mandela Bay to host African 4IR tradeshow.
- TRAFFIC: Roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
- STANDARD BANK IRONMAN AFRICAN CHAMPIONSHIP POST- RACE PRESS RELEASE
- Composites Cluster Latest News - Industry Research Partners for DUT
- Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator Wins the 2019 Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship
- PRESS RELEASE: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURERS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- NATIONAL KAIZEN CHAMPIONS CROWNED
- Empowerment deal boosts long-standing East Cape company
- INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE AT ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA 2019