The Old Mutual Flagship Education Programme’s (OMEFP’s) maths and science development project, which was launched in Bhisho three years ago, saw a significant improvement in the marks of participating Grade 11 and 12 learners, leading to a two-year R4m extension – and now the Duncan Village project, with an additional R5,5m investment over three years.
Posts tagged “Higher Education”
Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy through Operation Phakisa.
The Nelson Mandela University Council is delighted to announce the appointment of Ambassador, Ms Nozipho January-Bardill and Mr Siya Mhlaluka as Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson, respectively, of the institution’s highest decision-making body.
The launch of Nelson Mandela University is yet another important milestone in the journey the University set itself when it adopted the institutional Vision 2020.
Dr Randall Jonas, an individual of a high caliber originally from Nelson Mandela Bay, newly appointed to steer the NMMU Business School ship.
- Successful tablet-based maths & science programme starts in Duncan Village
- Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy
- Mandela University Council welcomes new members
- Nelson Mandela University to launch as world commemorates Madiba
- New Business School Director set to make a difference in the city