Nelson Mandela Bay is about to receive thousands of athletes and visitors from around the world, all coming to be part of history as the City hosts the first ever Ironman 70.3 world championship on African soil. With this comes a number of necessary conditions such as compulsory road closures at certain periods of time during the weekend. These road restrictions are there for the safety of athletes and locals alike.
Posts tagged “Nelson Mandela Bay”
Eastern Cape, 03 August 2018: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that roadworks is scheduled to take place on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch from Monday, 06 August 2018 to Friday,...
This is your opportunity to nominate a business based in the Nelson Mandela Bay Region that provides excellence.
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) has advised that day and night roadworks are scheduled to take place on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch from Monday, 23 July 2018 to Thursday, 26 July 2018.
After many months of a protracted process to obtaining the permit or what is known in the sector as a demolition certificate, the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipal Agency can now proceed, clearing the way for the City to leverage this prime piece of land.
Tackling poverty in Nelson Mandela Bay using an asset-based approach.
Jendamark is proud to be associated with Kyle, a born and bred Pro Ironman triathlete from Nelson Mandela Bay.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is excited to have the South African national rugby team, the Springboks, in the city.
SA Rugby announced a major new backer, FNB, as a Springbok sponsor.
A mock plane crash exercise is underway at the Port Elizabeth airport today. Emergency medical services, police and the fire department are being put through their paces to simulate a real plane crash with mass casualties.
- Road Closures 1 - 2 September 2018
- Roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
- NMB Top 50 Business Awards: Nominations Close on 31 July
- Day and night roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
- Prime Real Estate Freed Up
- Call for an asset-based approach against poverty
- Jendamark backs City ambassador and Ironman star Kyle Buckingham
- Economic impact of test match welcomed by Business Chamber
- SA Rugby welcomes FNB to Springbok family
- Mock plane crash at the Port Elizabeth Airport