IN the past year Coega has created almost 15 000 new jobs.
Posts tagged “Developments & Investments”
IN less than a week Baywest Mall will open its doors in Port Elizabeth.
With its parent company, MAN AG, in 2013 assigning priority status to its TopUsed vehicle divisions in Europe and South Africa, MAN Truck & Bus South Africa has issued its first independent TopUsed franchise to Port Elizabeth Truck & Bus,...
A R1.2-million deal was signed between the Coega Development Corporation (CDC) and ALE Heavylift South Africa, a heavy transport and lifting services company, for the storage of abnormal cargo in the Coega Industrial Development Zone’s (IDZ) new lay-down area. ALE Heavylift South Africa is now the first project tenant that will operate from and make use of the newly established R9 million lay-down area.
“Coega proved sceptics who demonised IDZs as white elephants completely wrong,” said Pakati.
The new state-of-the-art building of more than R8-million in Walmer will be home to various role-players in the industry from early next year.
Unique high-end brands invest in region; show confidence in Baywest’s business model.
A new broadband centre intended to support the work of the Square Kilometre Array (SKA) has been opened at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU) in Port Elizabeth.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC), operator of the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) in Nelson Mandela Bay, today announced that Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) South Africa has signed a long term lease agreement for 8.7 hectares of land in the Coega IDZ.
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism Marketing Manager, Mr Titus Chuene (L) and Mr Nic Human of EP Masters Athletics (R) cheering on Oom Henry (C) who at the age of 88 astounds all as he will participate in the South African Masters Athletics Championships...
- Coega creates thousands of jobs in one year
- Baywest Mall gears up to welcome shoppers
- First private-capital MAN TopUsed dealership opens in PE
- Coega welcomes first project tenant to multi-million rand lay-down area next to Ngqura port
- Parliamentary committee gives positive feedback on visit to Coega
- Mohair industry breaks ground for new PE headquarters.
- Baywest Mall introduces major firsts for Eastern Cape retail
- SKA broadband centre opens in PE
- MSC SA signs long term lease agreement & announces R50 million container depot in the Coega IDZ
- Nelson Mandela Bay to host South African Masters Athletics Championships