Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
Posts tagged “Education”
Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) was fortunate to have received a donation, from Ford Motor Company, of two brand new Ford Ranger 2.2 Diesel bakkies.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) announced today it has seen the successful completion of well over ninety seven percent – 97% of school projects allocated to it by the Department of Education in the Eastern Cape.
The STEM project is the result of a partnership formed in 2010 between SANRAL and the NMU School of Engineering, in response to poor matric results – particularly in Science and Mathematics.
Winner Yonela Dube acknowledged for her research into the relationship between authentic leadership and employee engagement.
The launch of Nelson Mandela University is yet another important milestone in the journey the University set itself when it adopted the institutional Vision 2020.
The Business School has seen its relationship with local and national industry strengthen, with approximately sixty businesses countrywide investing in staff development through its executive education programmes over the past year.
SANRAL’s Training Academy affords young graduates the opportunity to participate in a structured training programme under the supervision of experienced professional civil engineers.
THE Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is disappointed with the chaos that preceded yesterday’s State of the Nation Address (SONA).
- Coega donates much needed school fence
- Eastcape MidlandsTVET College receives a generous donation from Ford
- CDC records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Schools
- Learners graduate from SANRAL and NMU maths and science programme
- Ford Award presented to top Master's Degree student at NMMU
- Nelson Mandela University to launch as world commemorates Madiba
- Major SA organisations reap the rewards of Executive Education
- SANRAL providing crucial training for engineering graduates
- SONA 2017 disappointed