Attention: Department of Education, the Principal, Senior management, Teachers, School Governing Board, Representative Council Leadership (learners), Members of the Community, Business and Institutions of Higher Learning.
Posts tagged “Education”
ART FROM MATHS: As they prepare for Nelson Mandela University’s national Math-Art competition, DF Malherbe Grade 11 pupils Bjorn Futter and Simonè Gous take a look at last year’s entries for inspiration.
The Old Mutual Flagship Education Programme’s (OMEFP’s) maths and science development project, which was launched in Bhisho three years ago, saw a significant improvement in the marks of participating Grade 11 and 12 learners, leading to a two-year R4m extension – and now the Duncan Village project, with an additional R5,5m investment over three years.
Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) was fortunate to have received a donation, from Ford Motor Company, of two brand new Ford Ranger 2.2 Diesel bakkies.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) announced today it has seen the successful completion of well over ninety seven percent – 97% of school projects allocated to it by the Department of Education in the Eastern Cape.
The STEM project is the result of a partnership formed in 2010 between SANRAL and the NMU School of Engineering, in response to poor matric results – particularly in Science and Mathematics.
Winner Yonela Dube acknowledged for her research into the relationship between authentic leadership and employee engagement.
The launch of Nelson Mandela University is yet another important milestone in the journey the University set itself when it adopted the institutional Vision 2020.
The Business School has seen its relationship with local and national industry strengthen, with approximately sixty businesses countrywide investing in staff development through its executive education programmes over the past year.
- EDULEAD REPORT BACK MEETING TO THE VARIOUS STAKEHOLDERS: 1.30PM ON 13 MARCH 2019
- NMU maths-art competition goes national
- Successful tablet-based maths & science programme starts in Duncan Village
- Coega donates much needed school fence
- Eastcape MidlandsTVET College receives a generous donation from Ford
- CDC records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Schools
- Learners graduate from SANRAL and NMU maths and science programme
- Ford Award presented to top Master's Degree student at NMMU
- Nelson Mandela University to launch as world commemorates Madiba
- Major SA organisations reap the rewards of Executive Education