Caltex Eastern Cape Marketer (CECM), the largest Chevron-Caltex franchisor in Africa, unveiled its single biggest capital investment to date with the launch last week of the Northcrest Mthatha complex serving the busy north-east gateway on the N2 to KwaZulu-Natal.
Posts tagged “Members / Stakeholders”
Nelson Mandela Bay’s township economy is set for a major boost with 106 mechanics inducted for the two-year Informal Automotive Service Centres Development Programme.
An initiative of the Uitenhage Despatch Development Initiative (UDDI) in partnership with Filpro, an enterprise development company established to empower informal automotive entrepreneurs in South Africa, the programme is the first of its kind for the Eastern Cape.
The group of generalist mechanics, tyre repairs and panel beaters from KwaNobuhle, Khayamnandi and KwaLanga are the first beneficiaries of the programme in the region.
“From working at one of the most innovative technology companies in the world to producing my first feature film, Ayanda , I’ve truly realised there are no boundaries for women. You can go anywhere and do anything as long as you put your mind to...
The Ford Struandale Engine Plant transformed the lives of 10 families from the Vastrap informal settlement in Booysens Park, Port Elizabeth, with the installation of shipping containers converted into safe and secure housing units.
Five containers were completely renovated, converted and subdivided to provide houses for 10 destitute families, the sick and elderly. A sixth unit was also prepared as a multi-purpose facility for community meetings, classroom for the children and a skills development centre.
JUST in time for the busy holiday season, BestDrive this week officially opened its long-awaited flagship store in Port Elizabeth, bringing premium tyre and automotive parts fitment services to Nelson Mandela Bay.
Continental Tyre South Africa has received the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certification for its Port Elizabeth Plant Warehouse, testifying to the company's consistently high standards for quality products and service.
• Over 3 000 market-goers enjoy first-ever market day hosted at the PeoplePavilion
• Nelson Mandela Bay community treated to a feast of activities; dog shows, vintage cars, children's entertainment
From January to October, the Volkswagen Group handed over 8.26 million vehicles to customers.
Employees celebrate 30 000th truck to roll off the line
VOLKSWAGEN Group South Africa's manufacturing plant in Uitenhage is the first of the 119 production plants in the Volkswagen Group production network to receive the ISO9001:2015 standard certification from TÜV NORD Hanover.
It took the VWSA's Quality Assurance department just six weeks to meet the requirements of the new ISO9001:2015 standard. The annual Management System audit undertaken by TÜV NORD Hanover from 2 - 10 November, shows that VWSA is compliant with the new ISO9001:2015, VDA6.1 and Conformity of Production standards.
- Caltex Eastern Cape Marketer launches gateway to KwaZulu-Natal
- 106 township mechanics get lifeline
- Speaker to inspire women
- Ford Transforms Lives with Second Phase of Vastrap Container Housing Project
- BestDrive opens in the Bay
- Continental Tyre SA Receives ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certification
- Volkswagen's PeoplePavilion draws thousands at inaugural Market Day
- Volkswagen Group delivers 8.26 million vehicles to customers worldwide in first 10 months
- Major Milestone for Isuzu Trucks
- Volkswagen Group South Africa among first to achieve new international certification