Along with the continued local investment, it has also been confirmed that the thrilling, first-ever Ford Ranger Raptor will be produced in South Africa when it hits the market in 2019, introducing an entirely new level of off-road performance and capability to the one-ton pickup segment.
Posts tagged “Ford South Africa”
Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) was fortunate to have received a donation, from Ford Motor Company, of two brand new Ford Ranger 2.2 Diesel bakkies.
Ford Motor Company is a responsible global corporate citizen with an aggressive focus on reducing water usage in its manufacturing
Winner Yonela Dube acknowledged for her research into the relationship between authentic leadership and employee engagement.
Ford's production capacity expands following R125-million upgrade to Vehicle Conveyor System at Silverton Assembly Plant.
Ford South Africa is issuing a safety recall for Kuga models equipped with the 1.6-litre engine to address an engine overheating condition.
- Ford Invests R3-billion for Production Expansion in SA, Including First-Ever Ford Ranger Raptor
- Eastcape MidlandsTVET College receives a generous donation from Ford
- Ford honoured for water saving initiatives
- Ford Award presented to top Master's Degree student at NMMU
- Ford's production capacity set to increase by 2.2%
- Ford Issues Safety Recall for Kuga 1.6