ART FROM MATHS: As they prepare for Nelson Mandela University’s national Math-Art competition, DF Malherbe Grade 11 pupils Bjorn Futter and Simonè Gous take a look at last year’s entries for inspiration.
Posts tagged “Development”
The National Development Plan (NDP) envisages that, by 2030, South Africa will have made headway in transitioning to a society that is just, inclusive, sustainable and resilient. Chapter Five of the NDP sets out a framework and guiding principles to ensure that by 2030 South Africa’s transition to a low-carbon, climate-resilient and sustainable economy and society will be well underway.
REWARDING EXCELLENCE: Richard Tyesi (30) Clerk of Works Graduate (left) receives his certificate from CDC CEO, Pepi Silinga (right), at the Clerk of Works Development Programme graduation ceremony which took place at the CDC head office on...
The Coega Development Corporation has been eminently endorsed for its development programme at prestigious national awards following its nomination as a finalist at the Vision 2030 Infrastructure Development Awards.
Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
Department of Trade and Industry introduces the Strategic Partnership Programme at Coega.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) recently welcomed the forty-first (41) operational investor in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
Along with the continued local investment, it has also been confirmed that the thrilling, first-ever Ford Ranger Raptor will be produced in South Africa when it hits the market in 2019, introducing an entirely new level of off-road performance and capability to the one-ton pickup segment.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) announced today it has seen the successful completion of well over ninety seven percent – 97% of school projects allocated to it by the Department of Education in the Eastern Cape.
The Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) Board of Directors would like to congratulate Mr Adrian Gardiner and his team at Mantis Collection for once again flying the Bay’s flag high at the 24th annual World Travel Awards held in Kigali, Rwanda.
- NMU maths-art competition goes national
- Pathways for a Just Transition Briefing Note
- Clerk of Works programme the first of its kind
- Coega Bags Its Fifth Nomination For The Year
- Coega donates much needed school fence
- DTI introduces a Strategic Partnership Programme
- Coega a Pioneer in the Black Industrialist Programme
- Ford Invests R3-billion for Production Expansion in SA, Including First-Ever Ford Ranger Raptor
- CDC records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Schools
- MBDA Director leads Mantis to another international tourism award