Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
Posts tagged “Development”
Department of Trade and Industry introduces the Strategic Partnership Programme at Coega.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) recently welcomed the forty-first (41) operational investor in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
Along with the continued local investment, it has also been confirmed that the thrilling, first-ever Ford Ranger Raptor will be produced in South Africa when it hits the market in 2019, introducing an entirely new level of off-road performance and capability to the one-ton pickup segment.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) announced today it has seen the successful completion of well over ninety seven percent – 97% of school projects allocated to it by the Department of Education in the Eastern Cape.
The Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) Board of Directors would like to congratulate Mr Adrian Gardiner and his team at Mantis Collection for once again flying the Bay’s flag high at the 24th annual World Travel Awards held in Kigali, Rwanda.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) was recently certified as the Top Employer 2018.
Upgrades to the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass are progressing well as the second phase of the R980 million road infrastructure upgrade project continues.
Over four hundred and fifty two jobs boost for NMB impoverished communities.
The implementation of road safety measures and rehabilitation of the National Route R75 Section 1, which constitutes 13 kilometres, will create work for a minimum of 37 local SMMEs between 1CE PE and 6 CE PE CIDB grading within the Nelson Mandela Bay.
- Coega donates much needed school fence
- DTI introduces a Strategic Partnership Programme
- Coega a Pioneer in the Black Industrialist Programme
- Ford Invests R3-billion for Production Expansion in SA, Including First-Ever Ford Ranger Raptor
- CDC records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Schools
- MBDA Director leads Mantis to another international tourism award
- Coega certified as a Top Employer for 2018
- N2 upgrade between Grahamstown and Fish River Pass underway
- Coega continues on providing jobs in the NMB Metro
- SANRAL’s R75 project to create opportunities for SMMEs