Over four hundred and fifty two jobs boost for NMB impoverished communities.
Posts tagged “Development”
The implementation of road safety measures and rehabilitation of the National Route R75 Section 1, which constitutes 13 kilometres, will create work for a minimum of 37 local SMMEs between 1CE PE and 6 CE PE CIDB grading within the Nelson Mandela Bay.
Virtual and augmented reality used to explore the Eastern Cape’s R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project.
The African Marine Waste Conference from 9 to 13 July in Port Elizabeth is no ordinary conference; it will be inspirational, with a focus on action, innovations, opportunities and solutions.
Ford's production capacity expands following R125-million upgrade to Vehicle Conveyor System at Silverton Assembly Plant.
The CDC has once again surpassed expectations and its forecast by achieving 3 years in a row double-digit of new investments in the Coega SEZ.
Creating “affordable luxury” key to group’s inroads into hotel development, says CEO.
R40m Fort Gale Junction a vote of confidence for investment in the Eastern Cape.
Three NGO's are the latest beneficiaries of the Volkswagen for Good initiative.
Ashraf Adam appointed Acting Chief Executive Officer whilst search for new MBDA chief continues.
- Coega continues on providing jobs in the NMB Metro
- SANRAL’s R75 project to create opportunities for SMMEs
- Virtual reality used to explore R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project
- Bay event aims to reduce ocean waste
- Ford's production capacity set to increase by 2.2%
- Coega achieves more than half-a-billion rand in revenue
- Billion Group opens R130 million, four-star Mthatha hotel
- R40m Fort Gale promising investment for the Eastern Cape
- Volkswagen donates a total of R2.8 million to NGO's in 2017
- Ashraf Adam appointed as the new Acting MBDA CEO