Virtual and augmented reality used to explore the Eastern Cape’s R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project.
Posts tagged “Development”
The African Marine Waste Conference from 9 to 13 July in Port Elizabeth is no ordinary conference; it will be inspirational, with a focus on action, innovations, opportunities and solutions.
Ford's production capacity expands following R125-million upgrade to Vehicle Conveyor System at Silverton Assembly Plant.
The CDC has once again surpassed expectations and its forecast by achieving 3 years in a row double-digit of new investments in the Coega SEZ.
Creating “affordable luxury” key to group’s inroads into hotel development, says CEO.
R40m Fort Gale Junction a vote of confidence for investment in the Eastern Cape.
Three NGO's are the latest beneficiaries of the Volkswagen for Good initiative.
Ashraf Adam appointed Acting Chief Executive Officer whilst search for new MBDA chief continues.
The Singaphi Street development in New Brighton, Port Elizabeth is a strategic programme creating continuity between Route 67 in the inner city and the Red Location Museum in New Brighton.
The new LexisNexis outlet includes a software development centre through which it intends to tap into the province’s burgeoning computer science and information technology graduate base.
- Virtual reality used to explore R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project
- Bay event aims to reduce ocean waste
- Ford's production capacity set to increase by 2.2%
- Coega achieves more than half-a-billion rand in revenue
- Billion Group opens R130 million, four-star Mthatha hotel
- R40m Fort Gale promising investment for the Eastern Cape
- Volkswagen donates a total of R2.8 million to NGO's in 2017
- Ashraf Adam appointed as the new Acting MBDA CEO
- Singaphi Street unlocks a vibrant township economy
- LexisNexis Office Bolsters PE’s Growth as a Technology Hub