The Department of Small Business Development (DSBD) in partnership with the Department of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism (DEDEAT) hereby invites you to a stakeholder consultative session on review of the national business act of 1981 and draft national business license bill as well the EC Provincial draft business license bill.
Posts tagged “Business”
Duys Engineering Group and SJM Flex were named Kaizen Champions at the annual Kaizen Seminar and awards in Port Elizabeth today (28 March 2019).
The Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) in partnership with the USA ID Southern Africa Trade & Investment Hub cordially invites you to attend a seminar on AGOA & exporting to the USA.
Adrian Gardiner said numerous people had impacted significantly on his life, and that if he had to define mentorship in one word it would be: friendship.
The 2017 Top 50 Companies Awards is hosted by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, to recognise local companies for their contribution to the economic development and growth of the region.
The Business Chamber would like to thank Dr Pierre Voges for his visionary leadership in making Nelson Mandela Bay a competitive city to live and work in.
- INVITATION TO STAKEHOLDER CONSULTATIVE SESSION ON BUSINESS ACT AND LICENSE BILL
- NATIONAL KAIZEN CHAMPIONS CROWNED
- Invite- AGOA Awareness & Exporting to USA Seminar
- Operational challenges at Ngqura Container Terminal
- Mentorship and friendship go hand in hand for business mogul
- Top 50 Companies to be acknowledged in June
- Business thanks outgoing MBDA CEO