Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
Posts tagged “Coega”
Department of Trade and Industry introduces the Strategic Partnership Programme at Coega.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) recently welcomed the forty-first (41) operational investor in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) announced today it has seen the successful completion of well over ninety seven percent – 97% of school projects allocated to it by the Department of Education in the Eastern Cape.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) was recently certified as the Top Employer 2018.
Over four hundred and fifty two jobs boost for NMB impoverished communities.
The CDC has once again surpassed expectations and its forecast by achieving 3 years in a row double-digit of new investments in the Coega SEZ.
The People’s Port Festival, hosted at the Port of Port Elizabeth by Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA), will be more than just a festival – it is the start of a mindset where residents of Nelson Mandela Bay are encouraged to take ownership of the harbour and its surrounding waterfront.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) has awarded R5-million's worth of work opportunities to four Nelson Mandela Bay-based SMMEs.
PE Cold Storage expands business with an additional investment of R100 million on new state of the art facility in the Coega IDZ.
- Coega donates much needed school fence
- DTI introduces a Strategic Partnership Programme
- Coega a Pioneer in the Black Industrialist Programme
- CDC records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Schools
- Coega certified as a Top Employer for 2018
- Coega continues on providing jobs in the NMB Metro
- Coega achieves more than half-a-billion rand in revenue
- People's Port Festival is just the beginning
- Small business benefit from R5-million Coega project
- One of the Coega IDZ’s first export investors expands facility