Africa’s Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) seems evenly spread than ever before, this is according to a report issued by Ernst & Young - Africa’s competitiveness in attracting Foreign Direct Investment. The report goes to say the East, West, North and Southern Africa hold an almost equal share of the continent’s FDI projects.
Posts tagged “Coega”
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) hosted a delegation from the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) Chief Executive Officer’s (CEO’s) Forum yesterday to reflect on the general performance and progress of SEZ`s followed by a site visit to the port of Ngqura and Coega SEZ.
REWARDING EXCELLENCE: Richard Tyesi (30) Clerk of Works Graduate (left) receives his certificate from CDC CEO, Pepi Silinga (right), at the Clerk of Works Development Programme graduation ceremony which took place at the CDC head office on...
The Coega Development Corporation has been eminently endorsed for its development programme at prestigious national awards following its nomination as a finalist at the Vision 2030 Infrastructure Development Awards.
The Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ), located in the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, has been selected as one of seven examples of success out of thousands of SEZs around the world, in a World Bank-financed research study into what makes economic zones successful.
Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
Department of Trade and Industry introduces the Strategic Partnership Programme at Coega.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) recently welcomed the forty-first (41) operational investor in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) announced today it has seen the successful completion of well over ninety seven percent – 97% of school projects allocated to it by the Department of Education in the Eastern Cape.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) was recently certified as the Top Employer 2018.
- Coega SEZ a beacon for the future of FDI in Southern Africa
- Delegation from the SEZ CEO`s Forum visits the Coega SEZ - Overview on the progress of SEZs
- Clerk of Works programme the first of its kind
- Coega Bags Its Fifth Nomination For The Year
- Coega Selected From 3 500 SEZs Around The World As A Template Of Success
- Coega donates much needed school fence
- DTI introduces a Strategic Partnership Programme
- Coega a Pioneer in the Black Industrialist Programme
- CDC records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Schools
- Coega certified as a Top Employer for 2018