“Coega proved sceptics who demonised IDZs as white elephants completely wrong,” said Pakati.
Posts tagged “Coega”
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC), operator of the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) in Nelson Mandela Bay, today announced that Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) South Africa has signed a long term lease agreement for 8.7 hectares of land in the Coega IDZ.
PLANNED EXPANSION: The Nelson Mandela Bay Logistics Park, managed by the Coega Development Corporation (CDC), will expand to accommodate first and second tier suppliers to the automotive industry.
The purpose-built Nelson Mandela Bay Logistics...
The new 230 000 cubic metre facility will cost R2.9 billion.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) had a job creation target of 8 797 for the 2015/16 financial year.
The project is a joint initiative by Petro-SA and Chinese State oil company Sinopec, with funding from the Industrial Development Corporation.
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT: Training and skills development are an integral part of the Coega Development Corporations (CDC's) approach to ensuring socio-economic development in Nelson Mandela Bay and the Eastern Cape.
The Coega Development Corporation...
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC), aims to break new ground in environmental management within IDZs by developing an air dispersion model, it announced today.
Using existing baseline data from three active air quality monitoring stations,...
FURTHER DEVELOPMENT: The Coega Development Corporation’s trade solutions project manager Linda Sityoshwana standing on the 12hectares of land in Zone 1 of the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) which is being developed as a laydown area for...
Provincial Treasury has appointed the Coega Development Corporation (CDC) to evaluate the business plan and serve as implementing agent for illegal dumping projects in Nelson Mandela Bay. Provincial Treasury invited the metro to submit...
- Parliamentary committee gives positive feedback on visit to Coega
- MSC SA signs long term lease agreement & announces R50 million container depot in the Coega IDZ
- Nelson Mandela Bay Logistics Park set to grow international and national investors’ business hub
- First phase of new tank farm at Coega could be completed by 2018
- Coega identified for oil rig repairs
- Project Mthombo still on the agenda - Premier Phumulo Masualle
- Coega Development Corporation on course to meet its Job Creation Targets this year
- Coega working towards clean, safe air to meet government legislation
- Coega invests R9m on new laydown area for normal and abnormal cargo
- CDC to be implementing agent for illegal dumping projects in Metro