To access the applications, click HERE
Barclays Africa Group Ltd shareholders today approved that the group changes its name to Absa Group Limited in July, setting in motion the start of one of the largest re-brand projects in Africa at this time.
More than 100 attendees representing 97 companies have shown keen interest in the Port of East London’s plans to recommission an existing tank in the port for handling of liquid bulk and to introduce a liquid bulk terminal through a 25-year port concession awarded to a private, empowered entity.
Since the Art-at-Heart campaign was launched 17 years ago, Cashbuild has helped more than 2 900 schools in Southern Africa with over R36-million worth of building materials. Cashbuild is BEE compliant and every time a store is opened, relocated or refurbished, Cashbuild not only makes donations to local schools, but also creates jobs for community members.
Good Day All,
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism appreciates the great interest shown in the event.
Due to unforeseen circumstances and the day being a busy day with events (NMB Business Chamber AGM, theatre production RENT opening night) in the city we have opted to postpone to a future date to be confirmed.
On behalf of Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism, we apologise for the inconvenience.
“Sustainability doesn’t just make sense from a business perspective, it is the social and environmental responsibility of every organisation to incorporate this as part of the company ethos, and this is something Corobrik has never taken lightly”
Port Elizabeth - JSE Limited-listed Aspen Pharmacare (APN), South Africa’s largest pharmaceutical company, officially opened its R1 billion Port Elizabeth-based high containment facility earlier today.
Stephen Saad, Aspen Group Chief Executive...
A reciprocity agreement is to be signed between the India Exhibition Industry Association and the South African Association for The Conference Industry at 2nd BRICS MICE Co-operation Forum Meeting in Hydrabad, India tomorrow (9 May).
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is looking for someone to join our dynamic team as a Media and Publication Manager.
The Mandela Bay Composites Cluster and eNtsa, an engagement institute within the Nelson Mandela University have signed a co-operation agreement which is set to boost the development and use of composites in South Africa.
- The Business Chambers Enterprise Development Programme Applications Now Open!
- Shareholders Approve Name Change to Absa Group Limited
- Port of East London to expand its petroleum footprint
- CASHBUILD HELPS SCHOOLS IN UITENHAGE TO UPGRADE CLASSROOMS
- Postponed:Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism Sundowners - 16 May
- COROBRIK CONTINUES TO LEAD THE WAY IN SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES
- Aspen Opens R1 billion High Containment Facility
- BRICS CO-OPERATION IN MICE SECTOR DEVELOPS FOR SOUTH AFRICA
- The Business Chamber is looking for a Media and Publication Manager
- New MOU to lift the lid on advanced manufacturing growth