The Old Mutual Flagship Education Programme’s (OMEFP’s) maths and science development project, which was launched in Bhisho three years ago, saw a significant improvement in the marks of participating Grade 11 and 12 learners, leading to a two-year R4m extension – and now the Duncan Village project, with an additional R5,5m investment over three years.
US maritime business students visited Nelson Mandela Bay as part of a South African tour to explore the cultural complexity of the global maritime industry
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is looking for a PR/Marketing & Sales Co-ordinator to join our dynamic team.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is looking for a Financial Administrator to join our dynamic team.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber welcomes the decision by the national energy regulator to keep the electricity tariffs in South Africa at an affordable rate.
Former Deputy Chief Justice Dikgang Moseneke was the first honorary doctorate recipient of the recently renamed and rebranded Nelson Mandela University.
The National Association of Automotive Components and Allied Manufacturers (NAACAM) is pleased to announce that the second bi-annual NAACAM Show will take place in March 2019.
First Choice has hit its first target in raising up to R120,000 worth of dairy products to donate to those less fortunate through its #move4goodness initiative, just in time for Christmas.
Tackling poverty in Nelson Mandela Bay using an asset-based approach.
Jendamark is proud to be associated with Kyle, a born and bred Pro Ironman triathlete from Nelson Mandela Bay.
- Successful tablet-based maths & science programme starts in Duncan Village
- US students learn from Maritime Sector
- The Business Chamber is looking for a PR/Marketing & Sales Co-ordinator
- The Business Chamber is looking for a Financial Administrator
- Business Chamber welcomes Nersa decision
- University honorary doctorate reinforces connection to Madiba
- NAACAM Show to take place in 2019
- First Choice has hit first target, raising up to R120 000 for those less fortunate
- Call for an asset-based approach against poverty
- Jendamark backs City ambassador and Ironman star Kyle Buckingham