Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism (NMBT) joined the welcome of the first cruise liner for the 2017/18 season into our port yesterday morning with the docking of MS Albastros. Approximately 650 passengers and 340 crew members will have the opportunity to disembark and enjoy a wide variety of the destinations attractions and offerings.
Along with the continued local investment, it has also been confirmed that the thrilling, first-ever Ford Ranger Raptor will be produced in South Africa when it hits the market in 2019, introducing an entirely new level of off-road performance and capability to the one-ton pickup segment.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is pleased to announce the appointment of a new Chief Executive Officer for the organisation.
Andrew Binning, CEO of Port Elizabeth based marketing company, Inkanyezi, will represent South Africa at the 2017 BRICS & International MICE Cooperation Forum in Xiamen China from November 5-8.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber proposed a deferral of Eskom’s application to increase the electricity tariffs countrywide by 19.9%.
Boomtown has begun work on a number of projects for Queenstown-based Twizza, a beverage manufacturer specialising in high-quality carbonated soft drinks for the South African market.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) awarded its top nine (9) Math’s and Science (M&S) programme learners for the year 2017. The M&S programme, which has since inception improved marks of well over 320 learners over a period of ten months has managed to achieve a 100% pass rate for Physical Science and 98% for Mathematics.
Comment on the October, 2017 Industry new Vehicle sales statistics.
The South African Cultural Observatory will host its third annual national conference in Nelson Mandela Bay in March 2018.
Tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers in the Eastern Cape have taken the national lead in identifying and supporting black-owned manufacturers.
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism welcomes opening of 2017/18 cruise liner season
- Ford Invests R3-billion for Production Expansion in SA, Including First-Ever Ford Ranger Raptor
- New CEO for Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber announced
- Andrew Binning represents SA at BRICS forum
- Business Chamber challenges electricity tariff hike
- Twizza partners with Boomtown
- Coega’s Maths and Science Programme delivers
- Encouraging gains in new vehicle market sales
- SACO to host conference in Bay
- EC Auto suppliers take pole position