Virtual and augmented reality used to explore the Eastern Cape’s R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project.
TrenTyre introduces FleetFirst, a tyre management solution offered by Goodyear.
The Eastern Cape-based side will become the newest member, together with the Toyota Cheetahs, of a revamped Guinness PRO14 competition which is set to kick off in a few weeks.
The Association said that aggregate domestic new vehicle sales had recorded an encouraging improvement led by new car and light commercial vehicle sales.
Ms Shulami Qalinge has been appointed Chief Executive (CE) of Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA), becoming the first female CE of the organisation.
Do you know someone over 70? Someone who makes a difference? Nominate them for this year's Senior Citizen of the Year Award!
SVA International completes two-year shopping centre upgrade with opening of R100-million health club – the largest Virgin Active in the Eastern Cape.
#fillourstadium campaign fills seats and increases awareness of the Southern Kings’ games.
Harith General Partners has concluded an investment into Sheltam Mauritius Limited. This investment was made through a share subscription for 30% of the total equity in Sheltam for an undisclosed sum.
Manufacturing companies recently recognised at a Recognition Awards Function in Nelson Mandela Bay.
- Virtual reality used to explore R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project
- A First for South Africa – FleetFirst Makes its Debut
- Southern Kings join new-look Guinness PRO14 competition
- July 2017 industry new vehicle sales
- First Female Chief Executive for Transnet National Ports Authority
- Nominate someone for this year's Senior Citizen of the Year Award
- Latest Virgin Active Health Club ups design ante
- Pan African Infrastructure Development Fund
- Automotive companies recognised for wellness