Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality is currently running out of water at a number of its reservoirs.
The Business Chamber expressed deep concern about the Supreme Court of Appeal’s ruling which upheld the appeal of Nersa and Eskom against business in Nelson Mandela Bay.
Ford's production capacity expands following R125-million upgrade to Vehicle Conveyor System at Silverton Assembly Plant.
The CDC has once again surpassed expectations and its forecast by achieving 3 years in a row double-digit of new investments in the Coega SEZ.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality recently recognised the City's top 50 companies. At an awards ceremony, Metro companies from all sectors were recognised for their role in developing the economy, creating jobs and promoting investment.
Dr Dino Petrarolo has been appointed as Board Chair of AIDC Eastern Cape.
Creating “affordable luxury” key to group’s inroads into hotel development, says CEO.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber, elected its new President, Thomas Schaefer (Chairman and Managing Director of Volkswagen Group South Africa) last night at the first meeting of the new Board.
R40m Fort Gale Junction a vote of confidence for investment in the Eastern Cape.
The Business School has seen its relationship with local and national industry strengthen, with approximately sixty businesses countrywide investing in staff development through its executive education programmes over the past year.
- Critically Low Reservoir Levels
- Business Chamber responds to Supreme Court of Appeals decision
- Ford's production capacity set to increase by 2.2%
- Coega achieves more than half-a-billion rand in revenue
- Municipality honours Top 50 companies in the Bay
- AIDC EC Appoints new Board Chair
- Billion Group opens R130 million, four-star Mthatha hotel
- New Board leadership announcement at the Business Chamber
- R40m Fort Gale promising investment for the Eastern Cape
- Major SA organisations reap the rewards of Executive Education