This meaningful partnership, which commenced in December 2016, constitutes a funding commitment of R360 000 000 from the Services SETA that will see a total of 8945 youth placed in one of three learning pathways (viz. internships, learnerships and apprenticeships) across South Africa by 31 March 2018.
Environmental Heroes to cast global spotlight on African Marine waste.
Despicable Me 3 characters will be unleashed at ten Sun International properties this winter.
Baywest Mall performance indicates strong consumer appetite for larger shopping centres
The Singaphi Street development in New Brighton, Port Elizabeth is a strategic programme creating continuity between Route 67 in the inner city and the Red Location Museum in New Brighton.
Indicative of the critical water shortage in Nelson Mandela Bay, Mayor Athol Trollip has declared a local state of disaster in terms of the Disaster Management Act.
The summit will take place on 28 June at the Boardwalk Convention Centre in Port Elizabeth and will unpack and examine ethical leadership from various critical vantage points through a curated line-up of guest speakers.
The Business Chamber believes it appropriate to thank and acknowledge our longstanding partner and member company GMSA for its substantial support over the past number of years - not only for the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber as an organisation, but also for our member companies and the region’s economy as a whole.
General Motors and Isuzu Motors announce future plans for operations in South Africa.
Adrian Gardiner said numerous people had impacted significantly on his life, and that if he had to define mentorship in one word it would be: friendship.
- EOH partners with The Services SETA for job creation
- Sylvia Earle set to lead a global contingent of researchers
- Sun International partners with Despicable Me 3
- Flagship Rebosis mall celebrates robust growth
- Singaphi Street unlocks a vibrant township economy
- Mayor declares local state of disaster
- Leadership summit 2017 to unpack ethical leadership
- Thank you to GMSA for all the years of support
- GM intends to cease local manufacturing
- Mentorship and friendship go hand in hand for business mogul