The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) was recently certified as the Top Employer 2018.
Dr Muthwa takes over the reins from outgoing Vice-Chancellor, Prof Derrick Swartz, who has served the institution with distinction for two successive terms since 2007.
Upgrades to the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass are progressing well as the second phase of the R980 million road infrastructure upgrade project continues.
The growth of the Stateline Tubing partnership with Toyota SA as the popular car manufacturer continues to outsource the production and supply of parts with local manufacturers.
NAAMSA welcomes new vehicle sales statistics for the month of September.
As Microcare celebrates its 27th birthday this month we are pleased to announce that we have manufactured the 5000th 12V Solar Home System.
BAIC SA’s vehicle assembly plant, which will be implemented in two phase, will comprise an assembly shop, paint shop, office block, energy centre and sewage treatment works.
COO clients operate in different sectors and business spheres such as Automotive, Wool and Mohair as well as Hides and Skins. The biggest contributor to the August record was the Perishables/Fruits Sector.
The Chinese ambassador was very impressed with Coega during a recent visit of the Eastern Cape.
The Nedbank solar-powered branch is aimed at providing convenient banking solutions to a community without banking facilities through SolarTurtle.
- Coega certified as a Top Employer for 2018
- Nelson Mandela University appoints new VC and Principal
- N2 upgrade between Grahamstown and Fish River Pass underway
- Local company celebrates as it secures R3.5 million contract
- Vehicle sales record gains for the fourth month in succession
- MICROCARE manufactures its 5000th 12V Solar Home System (SHS)
- BAIC Automobile SA says construction is on track
- Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber adds value to the region’s exporters
- Coega impresses ambassador
- Nedbank launches South Africa’s first solar branch in Mncwasa