Water supply to various areas of Nelson Mandela Bay will be affected this week.
16 Sizzling finalists announced for the prestigious BWA INVESTEC 2017 Regional Business Achiever Awards
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism to leverage from global platform at INDABA 2017.
Graduation of the third phase of Enterprise Development Programme participants.
New direction for Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber announced at Annual General Meeting
The 2017 Top 50 Companies Awards is hosted by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, to recognise local companies for their contribution to the economic development and growth of the region.
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) appointed Oiltanking Grindrod Calulo Holdings to plan, fund, construct, maintain and operate a new liquid bulk handling facility at the Port of Ngqura.
The new LexisNexis outlet includes a software development centre through which it intends to tap into the province’s burgeoning computer science and information technology graduate base.
The Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) today welcomed seasoned sports marketing specialist Mpho Mokonyana to the role of full time Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium Manager.
SANRAL’s Training Academy affords young graduates the opportunity to participate in a structured training programme under the supervision of experienced professional civil engineers.
- Water supply to be affected in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Bassie confirmed as speaker for this year’s BWA Investec RBA Awards
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism attends INDABA 2017
- ED Programme graduates are ready for big business
- No more 'business as usual'
- Top 50 Companies to be acknowledged in June
- Facility building agreement has been signed and sealed
- LexisNexis Office Bolsters PE’s Growth as a Technology Hub
- MBDA appoints Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium manager
- SANRAL providing crucial training for engineering graduates