This year marks a very special phase for St Francis Hospice as it celebrates its 31st year of existence. Additionally, their founder and matron, Sr. Lesley Lawson, is one of three nominees for the Herald, GM Citizen of the Year Award.
The Southern Kings are planning to take elite international rugby to the community in a ground-breaking move next month.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) was fortunate to have received a donation, from Ford Motor Company, of two brand new Ford Ranger 2.2 Diesel bakkies.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) announced today it has seen the successful completion of well over ninety seven percent – 97% of school projects allocated to it by the Department of Education in the Eastern Cape.
The Nelson Mandela University Council is delighted to announce the appointment of Ambassador, Ms Nozipho January-Bardill and Mr Siya Mhlaluka as Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson, respectively, of the institution’s highest decision-making body.
The Business Chamber has actively been protecting businesses’ interest in relation to critical issues which affect the economy of Nelson Mandela Bay.
The Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) Board of Directors would like to congratulate Mr Adrian Gardiner and his team at Mantis Collection for once again flying the Bay’s flag high at the 24th annual World Travel Awards held in Kigali, Rwanda.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) was recently certified as the Top Employer 2018.
Dr Muthwa takes over the reins from outgoing Vice-Chancellor, Prof Derrick Swartz, who has served the institution with distinction for two successive terms since 2007.
Upgrades to the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass are progressing well as the second phase of the R980 million road infrastructure upgrade project continues.
- St Francis Hospice celebrates its 31st year of existence
- Southern Kings take World Rugby to the people
- Eastcape MidlandsTVET College receives a generous donation from Ford
- CDC records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Schools
- Mandela University Council welcomes new members
- Business Chamber challenges 2018/19 electricity tariffs
- MBDA Director leads Mantis to another international tourism award
- Coega certified as a Top Employer for 2018
- Nelson Mandela University appoints new VC and Principal
- N2 upgrade between Grahamstown and Fish River Pass underway