PRETORIA - Monday, April 01, 2019: The National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa [NAAMSA] said that the declining trend in new vehicle market since the beginning of the year continued into March 2019
Duys Engineering Group and SJM Flex were named Kaizen Champions at the annual Kaizen Seminar and awards in Port Elizabeth today (28 March 2019).
Rhino Manufacturing employees get vested interest in IDC deal
The ECDC extends an invitation to your firm to apply to participate in the Asia Fruit Logistica 2019 exhibition, scheduled to take place on 4-6 September 2019 in Hong Kong, China. The deadline for the submission of complete EMIA National Pavillion application forms is 31 March 2019.
"We would like to give you an update with regards to our project."
Attention: Department of Education, the Principal, Senior management, Teachers, School Governing Board, Representative Council Leadership (learners), Members of the Community, Business and Institutions of Higher Learning.
ART FROM MATHS: As they prepare for Nelson Mandela University’s national Math-Art competition, DF Malherbe Grade 11 pupils Bjorn Futter and Simonè Gous take a look at last year’s entries for inspiration.
The National Development Plan (NDP) envisages that, by 2030, South Africa will have made headway in transitioning to a society that is just, inclusive, sustainable and resilient. Chapter Five of the NDP sets out a framework and guiding principles to ensure that by 2030 South Africa’s transition to a low-carbon, climate-resilient and sustainable economy and society will be well underway.
The Bokani Dyer Trio comprises of Bokani Dyer who is a pianist, composer and producer. Romy Brauteseth on bass and Sphelelo Mazibuko and drums.
Port Elizabeth, 21 January 2019: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that roadworks is scheduled to take place on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch from today, Monday, 21 January 2019 to Thursday, 24 January 2019.
- PRESS RELEASE: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURERS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- NATIONAL KAIZEN CHAMPIONS CROWNED
- Empowerment deal boosts long-standing East Cape company
- INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE AT ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA 2019
- OTGC: NGQURA PROJECT UPDATE
- EDULEAD REPORT BACK MEETING TO THE VARIOUS STAKEHOLDERS: 1.30PM ON 13 MARCH 2019
- NMU maths-art competition goes national
- Pathways for a Just Transition Briefing Note
- JAZZ’AFRO PRESENTS THE BOKANI DYER TRIO
- Traffic: Roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch