Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) sponsored and participated in this week’s National Marine Week activities as custodian of the Nelson Mandela Bay ports.
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) updated stakeholders at an engagement session recently regarding progress made on establishing the Port of Ngqura as a new petroleum trading hub for Southern Africa.
The Color Run is back, Port Elizabeth… we know you are ready for The Happiest 5k on the Planet!
The Department of Transport will host various activities to mark the 2078 October Transport Month (OTM) Campaign aimed at showcasing transport services and deepening engagement with communities.
[Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 5 October 2018] Nelson Mandela Bay’s festive season is set to kick off on a high note with Transnet National Ports Authority’s (TNPA) PEople’s Port Festival taking place at the Port Elizabeth harbour on 1 and 2 December 2018. The popular event made its return in 2017 after a long hiatus and this year will be celebrated under the theme “100th Centenary of Madiba.”
Port Elizabeth, September 2018: Two high-profile cancer survivors are the ambassadors for the 2018 Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer, presented by the Eastern Cape Department of Health.
Support Childhood Cancer Month – ‘Give Hope, Go Gold’
Eastern Cape, 14 September 2018: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that roadworks is scheduled to take place on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch from Monday, 17 September 2018 to Friday, 21 September 2018.
All those affected by cancer are being granted the opportunity to write messages of hope on two new vehicles and on their race numbers as part of the annual Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer.
The Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) in partnership with the USA ID Southern Africa Trade & Investment Hub cordially invites you to attend a seminar on AGOA & exporting to the USA.
- The Bay celebrates National Marine Week
- Progress with new liquid bulk facility at the Port of Ngqura
- The Color Run’s Carnival Tour Has Arrived
- INVITATION TO THE INTEGRATED PUBLIC TRANSPORT ENGAGEMENT IN THE NELSON MANDELA BAY METRO
- Dates & Theme Released for PEople’s Port Festival 2018
- High-profile ambassadors for Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer powered by the Eastern Cape Department of Health
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
- Messages of hope for those affected by cancer
- Invite- AGOA Awareness & Exporting to USA Seminar