Andrew Binning, CEO of Port Elizabeth based marketing company, Inkanyezi, will represent South Africa at the 2017 BRICS & International MICE Cooperation Forum in Xiamen China from November 5-8.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber proposed a deferral of Eskom’s application to increase the electricity tariffs countrywide by 19.9%.
Boomtown has begun work on a number of projects for Queenstown-based Twizza, a beverage manufacturer specialising in high-quality carbonated soft drinks for the South African market.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) awarded its top nine (9) Math’s and Science (M&S) programme learners for the year 2017. The M&S programme, which has since inception improved marks of well over 320 learners over a period of ten months has managed to achieve a 100% pass rate for Physical Science and 98% for Mathematics.
Comment on the October, 2017 Industry new Vehicle sales statistics.
The South African Cultural Observatory will host its third annual national conference in Nelson Mandela Bay in March 2018.
Tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers in the Eastern Cape have taken the national lead in identifying and supporting black-owned manufacturers.
The introduction of Clean fuels in South Africa is essential from an environmental/urban air quality and human health perspective.
One major point of concern is tax revenue projected to fall short of the 2017 Budget estimate by R50.8-billion
The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium is continuing to raise the bar through new events and initiatives.
- Andrew Binning represents SA at BRICS forum
- Business Chamber challenges electricity tariff hike
- Twizza partners with Boomtown
- Coega’s Maths and Science Programme delivers
- Encouraging gains in new vehicle market sales
- SACO to host conference in Bay
- EC Auto suppliers take pole position
- Automotive industry renews calls for clean fuels
- We wanted more from the MTBPS
- A month of firsts for Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium