BAIC SA’s vehicle assembly plant, which will be implemented in two phase, will comprise an assembly shop, paint shop, office block, energy centre and sewage treatment works.
COO clients operate in different sectors and business spheres such as Automotive, Wool and Mohair as well as Hides and Skins. The biggest contributor to the August record was the Perishables/Fruits Sector.
The Chinese ambassador was very impressed with Coega during a recent visit of the Eastern Cape.
The Nedbank solar-powered branch is aimed at providing convenient banking solutions to a community without banking facilities through SolarTurtle.
The Eastern Cape Automotive Industry Forum (ECAIF) is inviting all manufacturing companies in the region with a Level 3 and higher B-BBEE certification to register on its database.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is extremely disappointed by the news of Eskom’s request for a 19.9% tariff increase next year.
A fruitful collaboration between SATYC and Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism (NMBT) brings together youth from around the country to participate in dialogue and future opportunities for the industry.
We are hiring!
CCBSA staff tackle pollution on beaches.
The Business Chamber launched a programme that offers free services and assistance to SMEs.
- BAIC Automobile SA says construction is on track
- Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber adds value to the region’s exporters
- Coega impresses ambassador
- Nedbank launches South Africa’s first solar branch in Mncwasa
- Automotive opportunities for black-owned manufacturers
- Business Chamber will continue to fight unreasonable electricity tariff increases
- Nelson Mandela Bay is the host city to the 2017 SAYTC Conference
- Are you our next CEO?
- COCA-COLA Beverages South Africa cleans up
- SME Pro Bono Service Programme launched