We are hiring!
CCBSA staff tackle pollution on beaches.
The Business Chamber launched a programme that offers free services and assistance to SMEs.
In the event, August 2017 aggregate new vehicle sales at 49 222 units had increased by 3 091 units or 6.7% from the 46 131 vehicles sold in August last year.
Tourism Month’s approach this year is “I Do Tourism” campaign under the theme of “Sustainable Tourism Development”.
The STEM project is the result of a partnership formed in 2010 between SANRAL and the NMU School of Engineering, in response to poor matric results – particularly in Science and Mathematics.
Supporting and connecting local business in Nelson Mandela Bay has now moved into a digital space.
Complaints relating to Duracell’s “10 x longer” claims.
Over four hundred and fifty two jobs boost for NMB impoverished communities.
THE tender for the much anticipated Mtentu bridge, which forms part of the N2 Wild Coast road (N2WC) project has been awarded, the South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) announced today.
- Are you our next CEO?
- COCA-COLA Beverages South Africa cleans up
- SME Pro Bono Service Programme launched
- August 2017 vehicle sales
- Tourism Month launched successfully
- Learners graduate from SANRAL and NMU maths and science programme
- The Business Chamber goes mobile
- Eveready SA welcomes the Advertising Standards Authority decision
- Coega continues on providing jobs in the NMB Metro
- SANRAL awards N2 Wild Coast Bridge Tender