The Minister of Energy and Executive Mayor of the Nelson Mandela Bay visited the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ) recently.
Following the huge success of last year's inaugural race, the Standard Bank 5150 Nelson Mandela Bay returns to the Friendly City for a second time.
Ford Motor Company is a responsible global corporate citizen with an aggressive focus on reducing water usage in its manufacturing
Mandela University launch a call to finish Madiba’s unfinished journey.
Nelson Mandela Bay has been rated as one of the top three Metros in the country.
The St Francis Hospice Garden of Remembrance officially opened to the public on Mandela Day, in memory of lost loved ones.
Atlas Security is pleased to announce the appointment of Wayne Hart as Group Marketing Manager from November 1st, 2017.
Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMMEs) in the Eastern Cape are getting a much needed boost from the Coega Development Corporation (CDC) following its investment of R30 million in SMMEs to complete various construction projects in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
Non-performance and mismanagement by parastatals should not have been tolerated for so long, as it has had a detrimental effect on our economy.
The virtual future is unfolding right before our eyes. Software like Bitcoin and Uber is reshaping our reality - the age of virtualism is upon us. Crypto is becoming virtual, money is private and the end of banks is nigh.
- Minister of Energy lauds great work done in the EC
- 5150 Triathlon returns to Nelson Mandela Bay
- Ford honoured for water saving initiatives
- Nelson Mandela University launches new name
- Nelson Mandela Bay improves 'trust rating' dramatically
- St Francis Hospice opens Garden of Remembrance
- Wayne Hart appointed as Group Marketing Manager for Atlas Security
- Nine SMMEs awarded contracts worth R30 million by Coega
- Comment on Finance Minister’s 14-point action plan
- Dawie Roodt unpacks the virtual future