Bay H₂O Conference and Exhibition
Hosted by the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber, The Bay H₂O Conference and Exhibition will take place on July 24 2018 at the iconic Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Port Elizabeth.
The conference and co-hosted expo are a powerful platform for trade and meaningful engagement between water role-players, including business and the general public.
Register online to attend as a delegate or to exhibit a water-economy related product or service.
Visitors - trade and members of the public - are invited to visit the expo free of charge between 08:30am and 6pm.
Register now to:
- Introduce your product/service to industrial, commercial and residential buyers.
- Build brand and grow sales.
- Network with key water role-players, decision-makers, business and your residential clients
- Learn about innovative water solutions and long-term plans and projections that mitigate against water scarcity.
- Chamber members are entitled to a 10% discount.
The ongoing reality of water scarcity in South Africa has motivated the Chamber to create the Bay H₂O Conference and Expo, to give business a solutions-offering voice on the issue.
More importantly it will provide business, government and residents insight and opportunity to compare, assess and acquire innovative water solutions to ensure that over the long term, our business base has systems and solutions in place to mitigate against risk that is linked to water scarcity.
Being a water-scarce country has not only created challenges for business which require innovative, affordable solutions, it also ironically presents opportunity for business sector growth in a new water economy.
The Key objectives of the Summit are to deliver a premier event that:
- Provides open, transparent and accurate analysis of the region's short and long-term water situation, towards business being part of a proactive solution.
- Assists business and residents in acquiring solutions to ensure sufficient, affordable water for business sustainability.
- Provides networking opportunities for suppliers of equipment and other services to engage business and consumers.
- Gathers a cross-spectrum of experts, business leaders and national, provincial and local water department authorities (municipal leaders)
- Attracts 300 conference delegates, 70 exhibitors and more than 5000 trade and residential buyers.
Opportunities to register delegates for the conference or to exhibit a product or service are now open.
|Date||Tuesday 24 July 2018|
|Time||08:30 to 18:00|
|Venue||Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium|