Dear Valued Member,
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber (NMBBC) in collaboration with Innovation Led Development Projects (InnoDev) are seeking to partner with organisations for the 2022 Mandela Day campaign.
Mandela Day is a global call to action that celebrates the idea that each individual has the power to transform the world, the ability to make an impact. The Mandela Day campaign message is: "Nelson Mandela has fought for social justice for 67 years, every year on 18 July individuals and corporates commemorate the sacrifices made by this great leader.”
Our Mandela Day Winter Warmers campaign is an ideal opportunity for businesses within Nelson Mandela Bay to make a meaningful contribution to communities as part of Mandela Day.
The theme for this initiative is “Take Action - Caring for every citizen.” Therefore, we are calling upon businesses to participate and bring warmth to a child, the elderly or homeless persons.
InnoDev commits to manufacturing 2022 winter warmers for children, the elderly or the homeless in 67 days to be distributed by partnering corporates on Mandela Day, 18 July 2022.
Items to be produced range from fleece scarves and binnies; tracksuits two pieces; fleece rug throws/small blankets; fleece gloves, hoodies, and pyjamas.
How does this initiative work?
· Identifies the organisation/institution they wish to support
· Indicates what items they would like to donate
· Indicates quantity and budget
· Obtains sizes and quantities (including preferred colours and branding, if needed)
· Submits a quote or proforma invoice, if budget has been determined in advance
· Manufactures and packages items according to client’s specifications
· Delivers order to client or at an address chosen by client
· The children, elderly at homes and the homeless enjoy a warm winter
· The Corporate partner lives up to its commitment to ‘Taking action- Caring for communities by keeping them warm this winter: Mandela Day 2022’
Should you wish to participate in this impactful initiative, please complete the attached Order Form to indicate the items and quantities required for your donation. A comprehensive pricelist is also attached.
The completed order form can be emailed to Renzo Driussi via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Attached are the required documents: